The Uranium Gaia Hollows are a variety of Hollow Beads that I made for one of the Convergence Juried Exhibits by the ISGB a few years back. I still get compliments on the beads and am asked how I make them. The Uranium Gaia Bead tutorial will show you how to make a hollow bead using 2 transparent glass colors, apply raised silver glass frit, apply dichroic stringer to decorate the bead and reduce the silver glass frit to bring out the color. I will also give you tips and secrets to making the perfect hollow (Hollow Bead Principles) and not burning off the dichroic. Bonus: Hollow Bead Photo Gallery.
- Over 30 Pages of text and images
- Step by Step Instructions
- Application of dichroic Glass Stringers
- Bonus Hollow Bead Photo Gallery
- This is a PDF downloadable tutorial that will be delivered by email.